Some words about our worship services:
- We warmly welcome all who come to worship God, or even those who are curious about what happens in worship.
- As followers of Jesus in the Lutheran way, we believe that God offers the promises of God's love, mercy, and grace revealed in Jesus Christ.
- That revelation of love, mercy, and grace in Jesus happens both through the Word--preached, sung, and woven through the very fabric of our worship services--and through the Sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
- All of our worship services begin by gathering around Holy Baptism, both when baptism is received by individuals and more frequently, when we gather to confess our sinfulness and hear words of forgiveness, as from Jesus himself.
- Similarly, as if from Jesus himself, we receive the promise of God's love, mercy, and grace made visible through Holy Communion at all of our worship services.
- While Holy Communion is normally received by all the baptized, we invite, welcome, and encourage all who are present to receive that same love, mercy, and grace, even as an invitation from our Lord to come and see! (If you are not baptized, learn more about God's promises to you in and through baptism by clicking HERE.)